Nov 2019 LifecodeGX™ Nutrigenomics Retreat for Nutritional Therapists, NT Students and Health Professionals – 20% Off Early Bird until 29/2/20
We are delighted LifecodeGX™ are returning on the 6th of June 2020 for another spectacular and unique retreat offering for health professionals – 7 days of nutrigenomics, juice/soup cleansing and daily gentle yoga classes at Wild View Retreat in the Algarve, Portugal.
2019 sold out so be quick to reserve your place. This is an ideal opportunity for therapists and health professionals to relax and unwind yet learn at the same time.
- Exceptional all-inclusive price of €1875 sharing occupancy only
- Maximum 22 guests to retain group ambience and quality learning
- Early bird discount of 20% off before 29th of February 2020 (€1500)
- Use Nutri20 in the coupon section on the last booking page
The idea for this unique event emerged when LifecodeGx team members, Emma and Karen, experienced one of the first retreats hosted by fellow nutritionist Andrew Finlay and his partner, Erika, at Wild View Retreat in 2018.
“On the journey to Portugal I was wondering what I had got myself into, but by mid-way through the week I was blown away. Contrary to what I expected, I wasn’t hungry at all, had more energy, yet felt relaxed… and my brain was sharper! What a perfect scenario in which to learn….” – Emma
LifecodeGx™are delighted to present their nutrigenomics in practice training including gene-environment interactions of core nutrients with detoxification, methylation, neurotransmitter and endocrine systems. Practical and interactive case study and group exercises will help build your knowledge and confidence to use nutrigenomics in practice on your return home. You will also earn 22 CPD points and qualify as a Lifecode registered practitioner.
At Wild View Retreat guests are provided 3 nutritious juices everyday alongside a delicious, warming soup in the evening. The juices have been carefully designed to support a gentle and simple detox process yet keep nutrient levels sustained to enable daily participation in the yoga classes, nature walks and, of course, the nutrigenomics training.
When guests finish the week they feel renewed and re-energised armed with the tools and techniques to make positive improvements to their lifestyle.
Prerequisites – guests should either be students of nutrition, qualified NTs or health practitioners. No experience is required, just a smile and an open mind
- What’s Included
- 7 nights accommodation
- 3 delicious juices/smoothies a day
- Homemade nutritious soup
- Nutrigenomics training with LifecodeGx
- Case studies in nutrigenomics
- Yoga classes and guided walks
- Pool relaxation time
Whats Not Included
- Flights to Faro airport not included
- Return transfers can be added to booking for €55 each. Please check transfer times with WVR before booking flights
- Massages not included but can be booked at the retreat for €60 (cash only)